My theoretical research is focused on the problem of media analysis, visual reception and aesthetics of technology. I have been involved in the several international projects focused on the long-distance learning and media literacy.
Member of the curatorial initiative for the promotion of video art - ArtVideoExchange since 2008. I work as a Senior lecturer at Communications for Development department (ComDev), K3, Malmö University.
Apart from that: I'm a passionate fusion-cuisine-leisure-time-cook, a clumsy bicycle-rider, a big fan of European independent film production and of all Tom Waits' and Tuxedomoon albums.
To complete this survey you need cca. 5 min.
You can find it here:
Thanks in advance, this is a big help for me!
- The Uncanny Valley: Art, Robots, and Nature
- Research seminar at Lund University: Romance, remix and shared queer identities in YouTube fan videos
- Artificial Creativity online conference
- Come to the first ROCA screening!
- Helsinki Photomedia
- Presentation at TRANSOR workshop in Aarhus
- CEDAR conference in Lisbon: Audiences 2030